Tickets are available online or over the counter from local outlets from late July 2019. We are very grateful to our friends at Arts in the Langfords for hosting our ticket sales this year – check out their activities here.
- 7pm -11pm
- Open all day > 12noon – 11pm
- Afternoon session runs > 12 – 6pm
- Evening runs > 6pm-11pm
We are pleased to offer camping again this year. It costs just £5 per person for both nights and there is pleeeeeeeeenty of room. You can buy camping on line – best value is our All session with camping ticket.
Campervans and caravans are welcome, but please do check where you can set up with front desk on arrival.
Facilities are basic – we have portable toilets and access to the cricket club changing room showers. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer electric hookups.
Tickets with Transport – Saturday Night only
If you are interested in transport on Saturday night please contact us.
Tickets will be available at the following outlets.
- Langford Club + Rainbow on the Lake, Steeple Langford
- Wylye Post Office & Stores, Wylye
- Riverside Service Station, Stapleford
- The Wyndham Arms, Salisbury
- The Organ, Warminster
- Caspers Cafe, Warminster Train Station